Need to replace a damaged manhole cover? We can match your existing cover with a new galvanized steel version.
Galco can provide you with ‘one off’ made to measure replacement covers.
- Huge savings on labour costs.
- No need to remove the existing frame or disturb the existing groundwork.
- No special tools required.
- Hot Dip Galvanised Steel providing long, rust free 50+ year life.
- ISO registered manufacturer.
- Drop it in yourself or get it collected from your local hardware store.
How It Works:
- Drop in to our Dublin facility yourself or take your broken/damaged cover to your local hardware store (they will package the cover and contact Galco who will organise collection).
- We will fabricate a replacement cover and contact you or return it to your hardware store for collection.
- You place the new cover back into the existing frame.
Mimimum Requirements for Manufacture:
- 2 full adjacent side and lip height.
- 1 complete corner (if all 4 are similar).
- Traffic loading : Pedestrian, 10 ton GLW, 20 ton GLW (gross laden weight)
- Ensure the old cover is clean.
- Max size for collection from hardware 695mm square & 30kg (carrier agreed restriction).
If you are unsure how to proceed or for any further information on our range of covers, please call us on 01-4247000 and we will be happy to talk to you.