Traffic safety depends not only on the will of road users and pedestrians to behave properly in traffic, but also on their possibilities for doing so. This is where ingenious – and maintained – road markings enter the picture.
PREMARK® is a preformed, ready-to-use thermoplastic road marking. The prefabricated markings can be applied to road surfaces all year round. Application is fast and easy, because it only requires one person, a broom and a gas burner!
Step forward in marking technology
PREMARK® is a permanent marking with long lasting durability. The material fuses with the surface and ensures a long life. PREMARK® lasts up to 10 times longer than road markings painted on the road surface.
Glass beads are evenly dispersed on the surface and all through the 3 mm thick preformed thermoplastic material to ensure optimum reflection during the life time of the product. A patented temperature indicator system indicates when PREMARK® has been sufficiently heated.
In addition to it’s ease of use, preformed markings have the following significant benefits:
- Lasts 10 time longer than paint
- Non Toxic
- Environmentally Friendly
- Contains no lead or chromates
- Colour Guaranteed
- Comes ready to use
- Can be laid all year round
The Premark® range includes all officially registered traffic symbols, signs, lines, arrows, letters and numbers.
Certified markings of traffic symbols, traffic signs, lines, arrows, letters and numbers
All over the world, PREMARK® helps ease everyday traffic and guides road users safely on their way with well-known symbols. The PREMARK® range includes all officially registered traffic symbols, traffic signs, lines, pedestrian crossings, arrows, letters and numbers.
PREMARK® is a certified marking and has several international approvals such as ATG, BASt and NF. The colour pigments in PREMARK® are organic and other components of the thermoplastic material do not give off environmentally harmful substances.
Moreover, PREMARK® has passed sensibility test according to international standards. The negative test result means that performing your road marking job with PREMARK® reduces the risk of skin problems or allergic reactions to a minimum
- Specifically designed for permanent markings on all roads, highways, car parks and playgrounds
- Non toxic contains no lead or chromates and is colour guaranteed throughout its life due to using natural pigments. It has a minimum P.S.V. of 55% which can be increased with anti-skid. It is fully reflective
- Adheres to any surface i.e. concrete, block paving, ceramic tiles, metal, asphalt and all tarmacadam
- Available in all 13 standard colours
- Flexible and easy to install, requiring limited traffic management, therefore saving costs on specialist contractors
REMEMBER: Premark is guaranteed for 4 years on the highway
Request a quote today
Contact us now for a quote, for more information or to discuss an upcoming project to have.Tel: (01) 424 7000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org