Quality markings and satisfied customers
Satisfied customers, quality markings, constantly improvement of horizontal marking products, research and development of new marking products is what Galco Safety Markings live off! Therefore, we constantly try to deliver the right marking product, with the needed quality in the right time to our customers. Thereby, we hope to form the base for a long-term relationship with our clients.
As a natural consequence of the focus of Geveko Markings, the sales organization and the production plants are ISO 9001 certified, which is a standard for satisfying quality needs and increasing customer satisfaction.Quote from iso.org:ISO 9001 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Quote from iso.org.:ISO 14001 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance. ISO 14001 is intended for use by an organization seeking to manage its environmental responsibilities in a systematic manner that contributes to the environmental pillar of sustainability.ISO 14001 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
- enhancement of environmental performance;
- fulfilment of compliance obligations;
- achievement of environmental objectives.