Our range of packed products are developed specifically to meet the demands of the modern building industry. We are constantly innovating to improve our processes and minimise our environmental impact and carbon footprint. Alternative fuels are maximised throughout our processes helping us to achieve our goal. We optimise use of secondary materials in our blended cements to enhance performance and reduce impact on the world around us.
They are developed, manufactured and supplied to the building industry with six fundamental principles in mind. This is why only the best products carry the Lafarge name.
- HEALTH & SAFETY
- Enhanced 42.5N strength class cement for better performance
- Based on sustainable cement technology containing limestoneadditions giving:
- Less bleeding and segregation
- Lower embodied CO2 than CEM I Portland cement
Why use General Purpose+?
- Plastic packaging; enables it to be stored outsidewithout risk of deterioration
- Reduces wastage on site and improves sustainability
Fully compatible with all standard admixtures such asair-entraining agents, workability aids and waterproofers
Ideal for all above-ground site applications, including concrete, mortar, render and screeds