Working as part of the marketing team alongside the Snr. Digital Marketing Executive and reporting directly to the Group Managing Director, this position offers the right individual an excellent opportunity to develop their career in a successful, dynamic and progressive company. With a strong emphasis on Content Marketing, this role will be involved in formulating and delivering the Integrated Marketing Communications Plan for the Group, including:
- Group Marketing Strategy Development
- Budget Planning and Implementation
- Content Marketing
- Overseeing Video Creation
- Literature Creation
- CPD Programmes for Architects, Consulting Engineers and Specifiers
- Sustainable Construction Programme
- Trade Shows & Exhibitions
- Digital Marketing
Working closely with the Snr. Digital Marketing Executive, Group Sales Manager, and the Regional Business Managers, this role is central to analysing market opportunities and driving Business Development across all areas of the business.
In order to fulfil this role, the ideal candidate will require:
- 5-6 year’s relevant experience as part of a B2B marketing team or management position
- A Marketing or Business qualification
- The ability to work well on their own and as part of a team
- The ability to demonstrate a deep understanding of Integrated Marketing Communications, specifically content marketing.
- Strong literacy, presentation and communication skills
- Excellent copywriting and content generation skills
- Competency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office,
- Ability to analyse data, spot trends and engage in market research.
- A working knowledge of the construction industry or sustainability and the circular economy would be an advantage.
An attractive package including mobile phone, laptop, mileage allowance and pension contribution will be provided plus a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Business Development, B2B Marketing, Budget Planning, Content Marketing, Presentation Skills