To get an Galco Steel OHSAS18001 Certificate
Galco Steel Ltd are certified to the Occupational Health & Safety Management System OHSAS18001;2007 since November 2006 by accreditation body Certification Europe.
OHSAS 1800:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Certification is an international standard which provides a framework to identify, control and decrease the risks associated with health and safety within the workplace.
Having OHSAS18001, Galco Steel Ltd have the ability to;
- Improves corporate image and credibility among stakeholders, regulators, customers, prospective clients and the public
- Adoption of international best practice in relation to risk management
- Ensures health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the public
- Minimisation of liability of employers through adoption of proactive rather than reactive controls
- Ensures legislative awareness and compliance
- Reduces accident and incident rates by reducing or eliminating workplace hazards
- Improves the incident investigation process
- Increases employee motivation through the provision of a safer workplace and participation process