DRAINFIX®BLOC polypropylene infiltration block
- infiltration ditch with high storage capacity
- system for high installation depths, durable and permanent assured
- proofed static loading capacity up to SLW 60 for installation under driven areas
- Quality management system in accordance with DIN ISO 9001:2000
- Calculations and product testing in accordance with strict BBA requirements (British Board of Agreement)
- Proven long-term functionality (50 years) as tested under British standards
DRAINFIX BLOC is a polypropylene (PP) infiltration block with a very high storage capacity. The void ratio is more than 90 %. The system can be installed in areas with different load requirements – even in HGV-trafficked areas up to SLW 60. The modules have been tested structurally for different load conditions.
Decentralized infiltration solutions in commercial areas, industrial precincts and on private property, in particular underneath traffic areas, e.g. parking areas to class VI of RStO 01 and other areas with vehicular access, depending on local building regulations.
In order to achieve the required storage volume simply add several DRAINFIX BLOC elements together using the push-fit function. The individual modules will form a stable structure horizontally and vertically, without additional accessories. This connection method saves time and money.
Unique connection technology without accessories. In order to achieve the required storage volume simply add several DRAINFIX BLOC elements together using the push-fit function. The individual modules will form a stable structure horizontally and vertically, without additional accessories. This connection method saves time and money. It has been developed by HAURATON and is unique in the market.
DRAINFIX BLOC: strong system for maximum load-bearing capacity = maximum reliability for the system designer
Tests for maximum horizontal and vertical loading:
- Vertical compressive strength = 600 kN/m2
- Vorizontal compressive strength = 120 kN/m2
- Vertical compressive strength = 800 kN/m2
- Horizontal compressive strength = 120 kN/m2
- Achievable installation depth up to 7.1 m depending on type of soil and load – without permanent supporting structures such as geolattice, sheet piling or concrete walls
- Long-term test (up to 200 days) for assessing the creep characteristics – allows conclusions for a life span of up to 50 years
- The DRAINFIX BLOC by HAURATON also has been calculated under the German standard DIN1072 up to load class SLW60
DRAINFIX BLOC Applications
CONTACT OUR team
Over the past 50 years, Galco has become a recognized leader offering high quality equipment and systems. We are dedicated to exploring the latest construction technologies to generate cost savings for clients.