B125 loading class ductile
C250 loading class ductile
D400 loading class ductile
D400 ductile manhole cover – ef922123 Flexus
D400 Round Manhole Cover made of spheroidal graphite cast iron (EN-GJS-500-7) according to EN 1563, this device is standardized for load class D400 (Group 4 of EN 124-2:2015). It is intended to be applied in passageways (including pedestrian streets), hard shoulders and parking areas for all types of road vehicles.
Frame fitted with elastic gasket to reduce noise under intense traffic.
The hinged cover is provided with an automatic closure-locking by way of a ductile iron elastic bar. The fastening system, in addition to allowing greater stability and safety to the device, allows the opening without a special tool. For increased security, the opening device can also be added through the bottom (inside of the inspection box).
- Cover made of spheroidal graphite cast iron (ductile), according to EN-GJS-500-7 EN1563;
- According to EN 124-2:2015, load class D400;
- Hinged cover and upright removable;
- Safety lock backstop at 90º;
- Requires no special tool to be operated;
- Equipped with elastic joint anti-noise;
- Black painting for corrosion protection;
- Raised pattern non slip surface;
- Optimized frame for plumbing the device and set the surrounding concrete;
Application: Carriageways of roads (including pedestrian streets), hard shoulders, and parking areas for all types of road vehicles.
Loading Class: D400
Material: Ductile Iron
Cover: 600 dia
Clear Open: 575 mm
Depth: 100 mm
Contact our team
Over the past 50 years, Galco has become a recognized leader offering high quality equipment and systems. We are dedicated to exploring the latest construction technologies to generate cost savings for clients.
Send Us a Message
Fields marked with an * are required
"*" indicates required fields