CITADEL Tree Grate 135 mm (120 mm recess).
“Citadel” Galco Steel range of Recess Tree grilles for urban development’s where the integration of trees is part of overall aesthetics for the project. The Citadel Tree grille protects the tree root from urban traffic and helps maintain a solid soil table, while still allowing natural irrigation and drainage to take place.
The Citadel Tree grille is ideal for most types of paving products and is designed, so the trays can form an identical design pattern with the larger paving section of the urban development. The Cbolt arrangement means the tree can be safely removed or replaced any time after the initial installation if required.
- Split C-Section for easy access to sub-base (root)
- Multiple lift eyes for ease of installation or removal of inner trays.
- Access point to root for air and nutrition.
Fixing and installation
- The outer frame is to be fixed directly to a level concrete pad foundation around the tree pit
- To avoid trip-hazard, set the pad foundation so that the grille is flush with the finished paving level
- The inner trays can then be installed and fastened into place using the fixing bolts.
It’s manufactured to FACTA Standard and ISO 9001: 2015 factory production control.
Galco recessed covers are manufactured using only quality-approved mild steel with structural welded joints and integrated lifting eyes.
If you require a bespoke service or have any queries regarding our products, don’t hesitate to contact our sales team.
Application: Internal and external pedestrian areas i.e. toilets, changing rooms, footways, and cycle tracks. Very light industrial areas, where small trolleys and private cars/vans may manoeuvre i.e. domestic driveways, trolley parks, underground car parks.
Loading Class: FACTA AA.
Height: 135 mm
Recess: 120 mm
Material: Hot Dip Galvanized Mild Steel