Business Development Executive
The Galco Group are Ireland’s leading Hot Dip Galvanizer and also supply a large range of specialised Access Covers and Drainage Systems. As the construction market continues to recover, we require a Business Development Executive to strengthen our Sales & Marketing team.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager the Business Development Executive will focus on expanding our presence in the Specifier market for a range of specialist products and will be the main point of contact for Architects, Engineers & Contractors for project based quotations. The role includes:
- Researching upcoming projects and identifying those involved in specifications.
- Promoting relevant products to these Specifiers, including delivering CPD presentations
- Liaising with production and suppliers on costs and lead-times
- Preparing and issuing quotations
- Following quotations through to order and supply
- Tracking leading Architectural & Engineering practices
- Maintaining our CRM database
- Linking with Marketing on targeted promotions
In order to fulfil this role the ideal candidate will require:
- Experience of working within the construction industry, preferably at Specifier level
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team, with good communication skills
- Proficiency in computers, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in operating a CRM system and maintaining databases.
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- A business or technical qualification would be an advantage
Commensurate with experience