The Galco Group are Ireland’s leading Hot Dip Galvanizer and also supply a large range of specialised Access Covers and Drainage Systems. As the construction market continues to recover, we require a Business Development Executive to strengthen our Sales & Marketing team.
Reporting to the Group Sales Manager the Business Development Executive will focus on expanding our presence in the Specifier market for a range of specialist products and will be the main point of contact for Architects, Engineers & Contractors for project based quotations. The role includes:
· Researching upcoming projects and identifying those involved in specifications.
· Promoting relevant products to these Specifiers, including delivering CPD presentations
· Liaising with production and suppliers on costs and lead-times
· Preparing and issuing quotations
· Following quotations through to order and supply
· Tracking leading Architectural & Engineering practices
· Maintaining our CRM database
· Linking with Marketing on targeted promotions
In order to fulfil this role the ideal candidate will require:
· Experience of working within the construction industry, preferably at Specifier level
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
· Ability to work as part of a team, with good communication skills
· Proficiency in computers, specifically Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience in operating a CRM system and maintaining databases.
· Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
· A business or technical degree/qualification
Commensurate with experience