- CE marked for compliance to BS EN1433:2002
- All-plastic non-rusting design
- Up to 25 tonne rating (depending on installation)
- Available with matching end-cap
Load Rating Classification:
- B125 (12.5 tonnes) when installed in block paved areas
- C250 (25 tonnes) when installed in concrete
Manufactured using 100% recycled polypropylene channel is the answer to the demand for inexpensive and effective slot drainage. The block slot system has been developed to provide a neat, unobtrusive line along surface drainage runs in driveways, pedestrian precincts and capable areas subject to light vehicular traffic.
The channel is CE marked and fully certified to load class B125 in block paving and C250 in concrete (BS EN 1433:2002), making it an essential choice for slow moving or turning cars and vans exerting loads several times the levels Class A15 channel drainage systems are able to cope with.
The system is ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Threshold drainage
- Pedestrian precincts
- Residential developments
Contact our team
Over the past 50 years, Galco has become a recognized leader offering high quality equipment and systems. We are dedicated to exploring the latest construction technologies to generate cost savings for clients.